Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Emotional eating podcast

Based on my last post, I've created a hypnosis podcast: at www.julielevinmft.podbean.com

I'm slowly uploading recordings from a emotional eating group I run. The recordings are focused on self love, mindfulness and becoming an intuitive eater.

The first emotional eating podcast is up and called, Your Body Knows How to Eat Normally. 

This is a guided visualization/trance to help you reconnect to your body's natural signals of hunger, fullness and cravings. Within the visualization are hypnotic suggestions about natural, intuitive, movement too, allowing listeners to reclaim fun and play through the body, instead of seeing exercise as a chore or a way to burn off calories.

Please listen at your convenience. I'd love to hear your feedback!

No comments: